Bacon-Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup plus 6 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup French onion dip
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-22 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, 3/4 cup cheese, dip, bacon, onions and pepper. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Add pulp to the mayonnaise mixture and mash.
- Spoon into potato shells. Return to the microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 570 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 1121mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Sep 21, 2016
FANTASTIC recipe. .....so easy to make and did I mention delicious. Best twice baked potatoes ever!!!
Dec 30, 2014
It so tasty and delicious..please i want you all try this please...http://allyummyvegandnonvegdish.blogspot.in/2014/12/recipe-for-stuffed-cheese-potatoes.html
May 20, 2013
These are so delicious! Beats all other baked stuffed potatoes.
May 17, 2010
Very good--the french onion dip adds a unique flavor (and saves time)...All my guests enjoyed!
Apr 12, 2009
The best stuffed potato ever!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.