- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forBacon-Cheddar Deviled Eggs
"These were a hit! Loved them. Great flavor, thanks for sharing!"
"These are really delicious and a nice change from the traditional deviled eggs! I added a bit more mayo and honey mustard and they turned out perfect. The bacon and cheese add great flavor. Everyone loved them! Definitely a keeper!!"
"Love, love, love these!"
"Made this for labor day bbq....wished I would have tripled...went to fast"
"These were a hit!"
"I've been making these since the recipe was first published. My teenage son now makes them for our family gatherings."
"I made these on Easter Sunday and they were a hit. The only thing I wanted was a tad sweetness, so I added 3/4 teaspoon of sugar. My family loved them. I would make again."
"I made half of everything and found the eggs bland, so added 1/8 tsp ea of garlic powder and salt, a bit more honey mustard/mayo and some sweet green relish to enhance the flavors, which they did. Although we prefer our old Five Roses Flour recipe, it was nice to try something new."
"I haven't made these yet but going to in the near future. We love deviled eggs. I always use a little bit of sugar also."
"Made these for a holiday party and everyone loved them. Will definitely make again!"