- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Arrange cheese, tomatoes and spinach on a large serving platter; top with bacon, basil and green onions. Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Caprese Salad
"This is so easy and delicious! I used cherry tomatoes I had on hand. I'll make this again."
"Made this for a baby shower, it was SO easy and looked so fancy!! Received lots of compliments!"
"Made this for Memorial Day weekend family dinner at the lake. Before I knew it, it was gone!! Absolutely perfect dish!"
"Made this for Memorial Day weekend family dinner at the lake. Before I turned around it was gone!! Didn't use vinaigrette, just drizzled with EVOO and balsamic vinegar. Absolutely perfect!"