- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBacon Breakfast Pizza
"I added a bacon chipotle smoked sea salt to the eggs and it was perfect. We loved this."
"I made this recipe as directed. It was super easy and really fast to make. In the future, like others said, I would add more seasoning to the eggs such as pepper or hot sauce."
"This was easy and delicious! I used milk instead of water and I switched out the bacon for ham. I also had some extra hashbrowns to use up and that was a great addition!"
"Made the recipe as written and thought it was average. Needed seasoning to give it more flavor. I think that the bacon did not give it enough flavor for my taste and that the addition of sausage would have helped. It was easy to make and attractive,"
"This was so simple and had a ton of flavor! I used sausage and bacon just because my family likes both breakfast meats. I also used more shredded hashbrowns that what is called for to create a thicker crust which made eating it a whole lot easier. The crescent rolls made for a buttery, flaky crust that everyone enjoyed. Definitely a staple breakfast recipe in our house."
"It is so good"