Bacon Biscuit Wreath
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored shortening
- 2 tubes (6 ounces each) small refrigerated flaky biscuits (5 count)
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, melt cheese spread and shortening, stirring to blend. Pour into a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place over cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Invert immediately onto a serving plate. Top with bacon and parsley. Serve warm.
Nov 15, 2010
looks great~ and sounds really yummy..be good when having company quick do upfancy.. ty
Dec 30, 2008
Lower the fat content by eliminating the butter flavored shortening and melting low fat Velveeta to drizzle over the baked ring after it cools slightly.
Dec 28, 2008
Sounds good.....BUT the fat content is thru the roof !!!!!