- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion, vinegar, sugar, celery salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forBacon-Balsamic Deviled Eggs
"Excellent!!! I omitted the parsley.I'm another Taste of Home Volunteer Field Editor strongly recommending this one .""
"Both Hubby and I really enjoyed this recipe. Deviled Eggs is among my favorites. I am so happy to be adding this recipe to my favorite Deviled Egg recipes. The winner here is the White Balsamic Vinegar. Which really adds such a light Fresh and Clean taste to the egg filling. A most perfect new addition to me. I will be using this recipe often and If you Love Deviled Eggs. This is a Must try *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor strongly recommending this one ."