Bacon Avocado Wraps Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and sour cream until smooth. Heat bacon according to package directions.
- 2. Spread chipotle mayonnaise over tortillas; layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocados. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with San Marcos brand chipotle sauce. It can be found in the Mexican section of your grocery store.
1 each: 527 calories, 39g fat (7g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Bacon Avocado Wraps
"Wonderful...made with some fresh Florida avocados. Had regular bacon. The buttery avocado along with the spice of the chipotle sauce and some garden fresh tomatoes made a great tasting summer lunch. You need two hands to hold this when eating."