A variety of flavored flour tortillas are now available and would add nice variation to this recipe.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle sauce and sour cream until smooth. Heat bacon according to package directions.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise over tortillas; layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon and avocados. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Avocado Wraps in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p172
Reviews for Bacon Avocado Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2011
"Wonderful...made with some fresh Florida avocados. Had regular bacon. The buttery avocado along with the spice of the chipotle sauce and some garden fresh tomatoes made a great tasting summer lunch. You need two hands to hold this when eating."