Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
“My husband and I often enjoy these simple but special sandwiches for dinner,” writes Esther Danielson from Lake Arrowhead, California. “Add a bowl of soup, side salad or carrot and celery sticks for a nourishing, full-size meal!”
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard and capers. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 364 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 333mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC