Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard and capers. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 364 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 333mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 30, 2009
this was a very good egg salad sandwich except for the capers in it tasted awful to me. after i picked them out it was still a great egg salad sandwich recipe :)
Feb 13, 2009
This recipe is amazing and so much better than the average egg salad sandwich. My husband absolutely loved it and I will be making this from now on. Thanks.D. Ramsey, Northumberland, PA