Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwich
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the bacon, mayonnaise, mustard and capers. Add eggs; stir gently to combine. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce and remaining bread. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 364 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 333mg cholesterol, 843mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Oct 30, 2009
this was a very good egg salad sandwich except for the capers in it tasted awful to me. after i picked them out it was still a great egg salad sandwich recipe :)
Feb 13, 2009
This recipe is amazing and so much better than the average egg salad sandwich. My husband absolutely loved it and I will be making this from now on. Thanks.D. Ramsey, Northumberland, PA