Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 595 calories, 40g fat (21g saturated fat), 248mg cholesterol, 1509mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.
Nov 29, 2016
Delicious & easy to make! Been a family favorite since TOH published it in Oct. 1993. My kids who are still at home still request it! Don't change a thing.
Dec 2, 2012
so good & so simple
Jan 13, 2011
I think the problem I see with what the earlier review said, I would use Cheddar or Mozz. Cheese, as bacon and swiss just doesn't seem to compliment one another's flavors. I am going to try adding scrabbled eggs as well. I will bake the crust first, then put the eggs, bacon (or sausage) with cheese on top. I think it would be good. I going to make this tonight, will let you know.
Nov 21, 2009
Nothing like I expected. It was easy and quick to make, I just did not like the taste at all. My kids scraped the eggs off the top and ate them with ketchup.
Jul 23, 2009
This WILL be on our breakfast table this Saturday morning. I'll make one with bacon, and one with sausage! YUM!
Sep 10, 2008