- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Roll pastry to fit a 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
"Delicious & easy to make! Been a family favorite since TOH published it in Oct. 1993. My kids who are still at home still request it! Don't change a thing."
"so good & so simple"
"I think the problem I see with what the earlier review said, I would use Cheddar or Mozz. Cheese, as bacon and swiss just doesn't seem to compliment one another's flavors. I am going to try adding scrabbled eggs as well. I will bake the crust first, then put the eggs, bacon (or sausage) with cheese on top. I think it would be good. I going to make this tonight, will let you know."
"This WILL be on our breakfast table this Saturday morning. I'll make one with bacon, and one with sausage! YUM!"