Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits Recipe
On busy mornings, Katie can fix these tasty sandwiches in about 15 minutes. "While the flaky biscuits bake, cook the eggs and warm up precooked bacon," she suggests. "Then add cheese for a homemade in-hand breakfast."
- 2 cups Buttermilk Biscuit Baking Mix
- 7 tablespoons water
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, halved and cooked
- 1. In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2011
"The Biscuit Mix Recipe is here:https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Buttermilk-Biscuit-Mix"
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2009
"looks real yummy but any clue where to get the biscuit mix?"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC