This is my version of an ultimate baked potato. Rich Brie, crispy bacon and cremini mushrooms transform the humble baked potato into something really special. —Jan Valdez, Chicago, Illinois
Featured In: Our Best Bacon Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, chopped
- 1/4 pound sliced baby portobello (cremini) mushrooms
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Rub potato skins with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 400° for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute mushrooms in drippings.
- Cut a 2-in. "X" in tops of potatoes; insert cheese slices. Top with mushrooms, bacon and chives. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Bacon, Cremini & Brie Potatoes for Two in Taste of Home