- 6 cups cubed red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 3 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and seasonings. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBacon & Egg Potato Salad
"The only change I made was no relish.............. Delish!!"
"Super simple and perfect for summer cookouts. LOVE the bacon so much I added extra!"
"My new go-to potato salad. Delish!"
"Just made it for our neighborhood progressive party. It was a big hit and there were no leftovers in sight."
"This is a really great potato salad recipe. I omit the onion and add a little celery instead. I used fresh dill and parsley, yummy!"
"Had to make something for a pot luck and since I had a ton of potatoes decided to make this. There was one other potato salad on the table next to mine. At the end of the line, mine was gone and the other dish was still half full. It was a hit and I got compliments! I used 3 T. of mustard and would cut it to 2 T. next time because, although everyone else loved the dish and it was good, I am just not a big fan of mustard."
"I thought it was a little "tangy" and love foods with heat so I added 2 diced jalepenos and 1/2 tsp white pepper - perfect balance!"