- 3 bunches broccoli, cut into florets (about 10 cups)
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forBacon & Broccoli Salad
"I made this today for our church picnic but instead of blueberries and cherries, I used dried cranberries. Fabulous recipe, the bowl was licked clean. Thank you for submitting it."
"I've made several recipes similar to this one. This was one of my favorites. I loved the tangy sweet dressing. The cherries and toasted pecans are so delicious in it."