Baby Carrots ‘n’ Broccoli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Nature's seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; add carrots. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- In an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, combine the carrots with remaining ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 98 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 37mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Jan 5, 2014
It's a hit with the kids!
Feb 14, 2010
I hate carrots but this was really good. I couldn't find Nature's seasoning blend so I just used Italian seasoning. Really easy to make and very good!
Nov 14, 2009
Oops. Meant to be 4 stars. Haven't made it yet but I love both ingredients. Avery
Nov 14, 2009
This sounds good but a 15x10-inch pan seems awfully large for a dish that makes only 4 servings! A mistake?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.