- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Nature's seasoning blend*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; add carrots. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes; drain and pat dry.
- In an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine the carrots with remaining ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBaby Carrots 'n' Broccoli
"It's a hit with the kids!"
"I hate carrots but this was really good. I couldn't find Nature's seasoning blend so I just used Italian seasoning. Really easy to make and very good!"
"Oops. Meant to be 4 stars. Haven't made it yet but I love both ingredients. Avery"
"This sounds good but a 15x10-inch pan seems awfully large for a dish that makes only 4 servings! A mistake?"