- 1 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve over salad. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forAvocado Salad Dressing
"It wasn't bad, but not my favorite either. Think I would like it better if it had lime juice and cilantro in it."
"Over fish tacos the bomb :) Thanks for the recipe"
"My daughter really enjoyed it. I thought it was kind of bland. If anyone has suggestions for something to add to it I would love to hear them."
"My whole family loved this. Modified it a little - didn't have parsley, & used chopped garlic instead of garlic powder. This recipe's a keeper!"
"This is sooooo good!"
"We loved it."