- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1 bunch romaine, torn (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium ripe avocado, quartered and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- For dressing, whisk together first seven ingredients. Place salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forAvocado Romaine Salad
"Add chicken cubes."
"Just lose the onions! Every recipe does not need onions."
"Just wondered if you could leave out the blue cheese or substitute something else."