Avocado Pineapple Salsa
This colorful salsa developed by our home economists features the leaves of lovage, which is an aromatic perennial herb. Sweet pineapple balances perfectly with tart lime.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 lovage or celery leaves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.