Avocado Egg Salad Toast
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 large slices sourdough bread, halved and toasted
- In a large bowl, mash avocado to desired consistency. Gently stir in eggs, green onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spread over toast. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 367 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 280mg cholesterol, 671mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 18g protein.
Nov 27, 2019
This was fantastic! I think I’ll only make egg salad like this from now on and I love mayo but this was so good!
Oct 28, 2019
I am a huge egg salad fan,and very picky with it. I love the extra flavor and ditching the mayo. It tasted like avocado toast with egg..