- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid or small bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forAvocado Dressing
"I liked the basic idea of this dressing, but it is quite bland. I am trying to figure out how to "spice it up" a bit!"
"This is so good I licked the blender cover. I also passed it on to my daughter and sister in law."