Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
A light orange dressing nicely accents sweet dried cranberries and crunchy almonds. It you prefer, you can use your favorite salad greens in place of the ready-to-serve package.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, cranberries and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 212 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette in 2003 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.