- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into bite-size pieces
- FRUIT SAUCE:
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, combine fruits; set aside. Whisk sauce ingredients until smooth. Gently fold into fruits. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Aunt Marion's Fruit Salad Dessert
Sort By :
"This was really good. I don't like pudding but it had less pudding texture because of the sour cream and orange juice. It was a hit with the group I made it for. Yummy!"
"This recipe is wonderful. This is the best fruit salad that I have ever tasted. It is very simple to make. I made it for Christmas a couple of years ago, and my family loved it. It has become a yearly tradition at our house."
"Best fruit salad recipe out there. Easy to make and you will get great reviews!"