Au Gratin Turkey Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- In a large skillet, combine the water, potatoes with contents of sauce mix, onion, milk, butter, poultry seasoning and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Gently stir in turkey and peas; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 363 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 876mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 30, 2015
The reviews for this recipe were really good & that's why I made it, sadly I was disappointed. I made it according to the recipe but I felt something was missing, maybe carrots & peas would be better than all peas & cut down on the poultry seasoning to 1/4 teaspoon -- you could always add another 1/4 teaspoon if you feel it needs it. Same with the rosemary. I won't make it again to find out though.
Feb 28, 2014
We have had this 3 times because itLs so good. Love the creamy sauce the potatoes make.
May 3, 2013
As with all taste of home's recipes, definitely give this a *5* rating. We enjoy poultry very much, this dish is very delicious!!