Au Gratin Turkey Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- In a large skillet, combine the water, potatoes with contents of sauce mix, onion, milk, butter, poultry seasoning and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Gently stir in turkey and peas; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 363 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 876mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 29g protein.
Nov 30, 2015
The reviews for this recipe were really good & that's why I made it, sadly I was disappointed. I made it according to the recipe but I felt something was missing, maybe carrots & peas would be better than all peas & cut down on the poultry seasoning to 1/4 teaspoon -- you could always add another 1/4 teaspoon if you feel it needs it. Same with the rosemary. I won't make it again to find out though.
Feb 28, 2014
We have had this 3 times because itLs so good. Love the creamy sauce the potatoes make.
May 3, 2013
As with all taste of home's recipes, definitely give this a *5* rating. We enjoy poultry very much, this dish is very delicious!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.