Au Gratin Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 2 packages (4.9 ounces each) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- Place dried potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mushroom soup, 1 cup milk and contents of one sauce mix packet; pour over potatoes. Top with green beans and pork chops.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese soup, remaining milk and contents of remaining sauce mix packet; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 264 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 1249mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2013
This had my daughter's favorite items so it was a hit with the family! I will make this again.
Oct 11, 2011
A good recipe for a quick and tasty dinner that the family loved and will ask for again and again.
Dec 31, 2009
This seemed like such a good idea, and was very easy to make. When served the first time and hot, this dish was good enough. As it cooled, however, it became less and less palatable. We attempted eating the leftovers but ended up throwing away good pork chops because it was just plain yucky. My only tip is to try really hard to get all the potato pieces saturated with sauce, but even then, better eat this all the first night.
Feb 26, 2009
I loved how easy this was to put together, but none of us cared for the taste all that much. We won't be making this again.
Mar 2, 2008
cheddar cheese soup is almost too cheese; substituted a cream of celery soup