- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Orange slices and additional orange zest, optional
- Place asparagus and a small amount of water in a skillet; bring to a boil. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, zest and cayenne. Drain asparagus; top with orange sauce. Garnish with orange slices and zest if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forAsparagus with Orange Sauce
"Quite tasty, I used fat free mayo and vanilla yogurt."