Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter for 2
Zesty orange and earthy ginger are the perfect complement to this veggie that has become a spring time staple. Lisa Feld, Grafton, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, marmalade, ginger, vinegar and orange zest until blended. Spoon over asparagus.