This is a great hot weather party dip. Serve asparagus on a decorative platter with lemon wedges on the side for garnish. A great flavor variation is to use chopped garlic in place of the horseradish. —Mildred Lynn Caruso, Brighton, Tennessee
Featured In: 60 Spring Farmers Market Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 32 fresh asparagus spears (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with asparagus. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Asparagus with Horseradish Dip in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p10
Reviews forAsparagus with Horseradish Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 24, 2014
"This recipe was ok -"
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2013
"Very good and will be making it again."