Asparagus with Dill Butter Recipe
This is simple, yet elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. The lemon juice gives it a tangy zip.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cooked fresh asparagus spears
- 1. In a small bowl, combine butter, dill and lemon juice; mix until well blended. Form into a log. (If necessary, refrigerate until mixture is firm enough to shape easily.) Wrap log in plastic wrap; freeze until firm. When ready to serve, slice butter 1/4 in. thick and top hot asparagus. Yield: Recipe will season about 4 pounds of asparagus.
1/3 pound: 67 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Asparagus with Dill Butter
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC