- 6 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 bread slices, crusts removed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Trim asparagus spears to 6 in. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and blue cheese until combined. Spread over bread; top with an asparagus spear and roll up tightly.
- Roll in butter; place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Yield: 1/2 dozen.
Reviews forAsparagus Sesame Rolls
"These always get rave reviews from friends. I add chopped fresh herbs to the cheeses. One dozen is rarely enough!"