- 10 cups water
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup each chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 2 green onions (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat raspberry salad dressing
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry. In a bowl, combine the peppers, onions and asparagus. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAsparagus Pepper Salad
"my husband loves asparagus so i decided to try this recipe for him wow! 5 stars for sure he loved it! Deborah Pennington VFE Decatur Al."