Asparagus Parmesan Au Gratin
Total TimePrep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 25 min.
Makes6 to 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups (3 oz.) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh asparagus, trimmed and peeled if thick
- Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream or milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- French's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 min. Drain well.
- Mix soup, cream, Parmesan cheese and mustard. Pour half the sauce into greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Arrange asparagus on top of sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over asparagus.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 min. or until hot. Top with crushed onions. Bake 5 min. until golden and crispy.
Look for French's® French Fried Onions in the canned vegetable aisle!