Asparagus Ham Bake
This comforting casserole is a crowd-pleaser, so I often take it to church potluck suppers.—Joan Nichols, Sarina, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, rice, soup, milk, cheese and onion; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with asparagus and remaining ham mixture. Combine cornflakes crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 346 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 1209mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Originally published as Asparagus Ham Bake in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.