Asparagus Crab Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice. Sprinkle with almonds if desired.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 174 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 8, 2012
I made this casserole for guests and they loved it. I had a rather busy schedule and made it in advance and froze it, and it turned out perfect. Thaw completely before baking it in the oven.