- 2 medium sweet red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup white wine or 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute the peppers, squash and asparagus in wine and oil until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAsparagus, Squash & Red Pepper Saute
"Simple & really tasty. I threw in a little marjoram."