Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep Time: 15 min. Cook Time 45 min.
Makes10 to 12 servings
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1-1/2 pounds each
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup honey roasted-flavor peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons each soy sauce and sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped peanuts or cashews
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds® Oven bag; in 13x9x2-inch or larger baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Place pork in oven bag. Mix salsa, peanut butter, flour, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, cayenne pepper and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth; spoon over pork.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until meat thermometer read 160°F.
- Spoon rice onto serving platter. Place pork on top of rice. Stir sauce; spoon over pork. Sprinkle with peanuts and green onion.