- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and cayenne. Drain pasta. Add pasta and soy sauce mixture to skillet and toss to coat. Heat through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forAsian Spaghetti
"This was awesome, and so very quick and adaptable!!"
"Excellent recipe, very versatile, can use whatever veggies your family prefers. I add cubed cooked chicken and double the sauce to make this a main dish."
"Needed more flavour. Added extra vegies. Looked lovely though. Happy to try again with some minor additions."
"Delicious! I added some sesame oil and it was perfect!"
"This is a great recipe. You can use just about any veggies you have on hand. My picky 6 and 6 year olds ask for it."
"A deliciously different meatless Friday supper for our family! Occasionally I add surimi--imitation crab--to give it some protein. But, even my "I hate vegetables!" hubby enjoys this dish! Because we like the flavor of garlic, I do add two cloves of garlic. But, otherwise, we enjoy it as printed!"
"This was really good!!!"