This Asian/Mexican fusion dish is ready in minutes—perfect for on-the-run-meals! If the salmon begins to stick, add 2-3 tbsp. of water and continue cooking through. —Marisa Raponi, Vaughan, Ontario
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Healthy Dinners
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Shredded lettuce
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- Mango salsa, optional
- Toss salmon with hoisin sauce. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook salmon until it begins to flake easily with a fork, 3-5 minutes, turning gently to brown all sides.
- Serve salmon and lettuce in tortillas; sprinkle with sesame seeds. If desired, top with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Salmon Tacos in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018