Asian Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1. For marinade, in a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Grill as directed. Yield: 8 servings.
5 ounce-weight: 285 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Asian Pork Tenderloins
"Best pork I've ever had!"
"I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry."
"everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it."
"We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!"
"My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I cooked them inthe noven because I don't grill and my husband is laid up with a broken leg. Really got upset when I couldn't find my magazine.So I went online and got it. Thanks."