Asian Pork Tenderloins
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min. + standing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For marinade, in a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Grill as directed.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 285 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 4, 2011
Best pork I've ever had!
Nov 3, 2010
To end my review on a positive note,I recommend this grilled pork loin recipe instead: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Grilled-Pork-RoastIt is terrific and I've made it many times.
Nov 3, 2010
I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry.
Oct 20, 2010
everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it.
Jul 11, 2010
We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!
Jun 27, 2009
My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I cooked them inthe noven because I don't grill and my husband is laid up with a broken leg. Really got upset when I couldn't find my magazine.So I went online and got it. Thanks.