Asian Pork Tenderloins
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min. + standing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- For marinade, in a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until blended. Divide marinade between two large resealable plastic bags; add two tenderloins to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain pork, discarding marinade in bags. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Freeze option: Freeze uncooked pork in bag with marinade. To use, completely thaw in refrigerator. Grill as directed.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 285 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Nov 4, 2011
Best pork I've ever had!
Nov 3, 2010
To end my review on a positive note,I recommend this grilled pork loin recipe instead: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Grilled-Pork-RoastIt is terrific and I've made it many times.
Nov 3, 2010
I was not impressed with the flavor combination. My husband said this tasted like lemon dish detergent. I like to give positive reviews, but this one I can't (and I try to rate everything I try from this website). Sorry.
Oct 20, 2010
everybody i have served this to has enjoyed it.
Jul 11, 2010
We just made this and we loved it! Will definitely make this again!
Jun 27, 2009
My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I cooked them inthe noven because I don't grill and my husband is laid up with a broken leg. Really got upset when I couldn't find my magazine.So I went online and got it. Thanks.