Asian Pear Salad for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds.
Jun 4, 2011
Very Good!This salad though cries out for Brie or a nice goat's cheese.I have a really nice ginger honey dressing that married beautifully with this.I'll give this a three, but only because of the mozzerella.With Brie or goat's cheese, it would have been a definite 5.