Asian Pear Salad for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 2-1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among two serving plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 375 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 512mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 6g fiber), 10g protein.
Jun 4, 2011
Very Good!This salad though cries out for Brie or a nice goat's cheese.I have a really nice ginger honey dressing that married beautifully with this.I'll give this a three, but only because of the mozzerella.With Brie or goat's cheese, it would have been a definite 5.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.