VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1 package (10 oz.) julienned carrots
- 1 package (6 oz.) snow peas
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- Chopped green onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions in a Dutch oven, adding carrots, snow peas and pasta at the same time; drain. Add chicken, oranges and stir-fry sauce; heat through. Top with chopped green onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Noodle Toss in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p31
Reviews forAsian Noodle Stir-Fry
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2013
"this was great, i've made it twice so far. its a keeper!"