Asian Meatless Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla. Top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 491 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 9g fiber), 17g protein.
May 14, 2016
Very good and light. I used chicken breast.
Sep 21, 2012
was good even without vegie chicken patty
Nov 9, 2010
It was so tasty - will definitely make again!
Feb 17, 2010
Easy to prepare and delicious!
Dec 13, 2009
I can hardly believe I'm the first reviewer on these wonderful wraps! I've made them many times since they appeared in the Jan/Feb '09 issue of Simple & Delicious. If you're not a vegetarian, these could easily be made with regular chicken patties. In either case, they're extremely easy to make and they are SO GOOD!