Asian Meatless Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 frozen vegetarian chicken patties
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Microwave patties according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and dressing; set aside.
- Cut patties in half; place two halves off center on each tortilla. Top with 3 tablespoon coleslaw mixture, 2 tablespoons chow mein noodles and 1 tablespoon almonds. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 491 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 9g fiber), 17g protein.
May 14, 2016
Very good and light. I used chicken breast.
Sep 21, 2012
was good even without vegie chicken patty
Nov 9, 2010
It was so tasty - will definitely make again!
Feb 17, 2010
Easy to prepare and delicious!
Dec 13, 2009
I can hardly believe I'm the first reviewer on these wonderful wraps! I've made them many times since they appeared in the Jan/Feb '09 issue of Simple & Delicious. If you're not a vegetarian, these could easily be made with regular chicken patties. In either case, they're extremely easy to make and they are SO GOOD!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.