- 5 cups Chinese or napa cabbage (1-1/4 pounds), thinly sliced and ribs removed
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forAsian Coleslaw
"A different type of side to go with my asian inspired main course. Napa cabbage is a bit expensive in my area so I may not do this one often."
"Was fantastic and simple!!! I didn't have white wine vinegar so used unseasoned rice vinegar. Was great."