Asian Chicken Grill
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting chicken; cover and refrigerate. Pound chicken breasts to 3/8-in. thickness. Place in a resealable plastic bag; pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting several times with reserved marinade. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.
Aug 10, 2013
We didn't enjoy this very much. Not much flavor.
Jun 26, 2013
This is an easy to fix, quick meal. I used an indoor grill (like a George Forman grill), but I bet cooking it on an outside grill would be even better! The marinade flavor came through nicely.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.