- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting chicken; cover and refrigerate. Pound chicken breasts to 3/8-in. thickness. Place in a resealable plastic bag; pour remaining marinade over chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight. Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting several times with reserved marinade. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forAsian Chicken Grill
"We didn't enjoy this very much. Not much flavor."