VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 frozen breaded chicken tenders (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Bake chicken tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix with chili sauce, green onions, cilantro and soy sauce.
- Arrange chicken down center of each tortilla; top with coleslaw mixture and peanuts. Fold sides of tortillas over filling and roll up. Cut each diagonally in half. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Asian Chicken Crunch Wraps in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016